Here are recent dispositions from Roosevelt County Magistrate Court:
• Tony Alvarado, 23, guilty of issuance of worthless checks and must pay restitution to two businesses in the amount of $110 plus court costs.
• Andy Pena, 24, guilty of driving on a suspended or revoked license and will serve seven days in the Roosevelt County Detention Center and 357 days of unsupervised probation to run concurrent with probation currently being served.
• Ryan Maddaford, 22, guilty of careless driving and possession of drug paraphernalia and will serve 364 days of unsupervised probation.
• Jackie Griffis, 29, guilty of driving while under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs (third offense) and will serve 30 days in the RCDC and 334 days of supervised probation.
• Melvin Hightower, 44, guilty of battery and will serve six months of supervised probation.
• Donald Chapman, 64, guilty of aggravated driving under the influence and open container and will serve two days in the RCDC and 88 days of supervised probation.
• Dorenda Kirkpatrick, 40, guilty of criminal trespass; knowingly entering and will serve six months of unsupervised probation.
Here are some recent dispositions in Roosevelt County District Court.
• Joshua Villalobos, 19, guilty of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and will serve 18 months probation.
The following marriages were filed in the Roosevelt County Courthouse.
• Garrett Wyn Williams, 25, of Panhandle, Texas, and Stephanie Noel Pratt, 24, of Los Alamos.
• Jerame Dwaine Short, 21, of Portales, and Echo Cherie Wortham, 19, of Portales.
• Joe Benjamin Hester III, 24, of Clovis, and Aumanda G. Burley, 23, of Portales.
• Rene Lee Heredia, of Hobbs, 22, and Perla Esmeralda Aceves, 19, of Hobbs.