Here are some recent dispositions from Portales’ magistrate court:
• Amanda McLeister, 24, guilty of possession of drug paraphernalia and will serve 364 days of supervised probation.
• Andrea Maxwell, 24, guilty of issuance of worthless checks and shall pay restitution to the business in the amount of $57.98 plus court costs.
• Tyler Belcher, 19, guilty of resisting, evading or obstructing an officer and will serve 364 days of supervised probation.
Here are some recent dispositions from district court:
• Leroy J. Gutierrez, 19, guilty of false imprisonment; aggravated battery on a household member; and battery (two counts). He will serve one year in the Roosevelt County Detention Center and five years of supervised probation.
• Christopher Glenn Miller, 22, guilty of possession and trafficking of methamphetamine and will serve three years in prison and five years of supervised probation.
• James H. Ingram, 56, guilty of driving under the influence (fourth or subsequent offense) and will serve six months in the RCDC and one year of supervised probation.
• Isaac Montano, 22, guilty of violation of probation and will serve 60 hours additional community service and other additional conditions.
Marriages recently filed at the Roosevelt County Courthouse:
Christopher C. Menapace, 23, of Portales, and Michael Rose Whyte, 22, of Portales.
Josue P. Hernandez, 30, of Portales, and Maricela Martinez, 26, of Portales.