Birthdays: Toni Whitecotton.
Anniversaries: Clifton and Betty Gossett (50 years),
• Lion‘s Club will meet Wednesday at 8 p.m. at the Community Building.
• School Board will meet Monday at 7 p.m. at the school.
• City Council will meet on Tuesday at 7 p.m. in the Community Building.
From the village office
• The Floyd Fire Department received a $5,000 grant from the United States Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management for the purchase of firefighter suits. The Fire and EMS department is in the process of putting in the order for the new ambulance.
• The work will begin on the water project on or about July 12th. Marrow
Enterprises from Las Cruses, NM will be the contractor.
• Our new dates for our council meetings will be on the 2nd Tuesday of each month. The public is welcome to come to the meetings.
Jennifer Essary can be reached at 478-2846 or by e-mail: email@example.com