The following divorces were incorrectly stated as being recently filed in the Roosevelt County Courthouse:
• Terry Lynn Sherburne and Lisa Sherburne. The case before the court was involving custody matters. The two finalized their divorce 13 years ago.
• Bernadine Cordova and Ray Cordova. The case before the court was involving custody matters. The two finalized their divorce six years ago.
The following marriage certificates were recently issued in the Roosevelt County Courthouse:
• Mauricio Chavez, 31, of Portales and Maria Torres-Gurrola, 28 of Portales.
• Donald Burdine, 47, of Melrose and Lindy Banister, 46, of Portales.
• Robin Terry Ervin, 50, and Debora Lynn Ervin, 49, both of Spur, Texas.
The following criminal dispositions were recently filed in the Roosevelt County District Court:
• Jake Lopez, 31, found guilty on a battery against a household member and will serve 364 days in the Roosevelt County Detention Center.
• Mark Saiz, 33, found guilty of aggravated battery and battery and will serve 1 1/2 years of supervised probation, minus one day.
• Joshua Johnson, 20, found guilty of driving while under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs and will serve 182 days of supervised probation.
• Selinda Brumfield, 20, found guilty of kidnapping, aggravated battery against a household member, aggravated assault against a household member and will serve 18 months in the RCDC, followed by four years of supervised probation.