The following dispositions were recently filed in magistrate court:
• Robert Encinias, 19, pleaded no contest to criminal trespass and is ordered to serve a 364-day suspended sentence and 364 days of probation, attend the ASPEN program and pay $167 in fines.
• Teofilo Montano, 21, pleaded no contest to dog running at large and is ordered to serve a 90-day deferred sentence and pay $67 in fines.
• Arnold Aragon, 33, pleaded guilty to driving on suspended/revoked license, concealing identity and speeding and is ordered to serve a 546-day sentence (486 days suspended) and 304 days supervised probation, attend the ASPEN program and pay $607 in fines.
• Kiel Kew, 19, pleaded guilty to reckless driving and is ordered to serve a 90-day deferred sentence and 90 days of probation, attend the ASPEN program and pay $75 in fines.
• Denee Doud, 19, pleaded no contest to minor in possession and is ordered to serve one year of supervised probation and 30 hours of community service, attend the ASPEN program and pay $1,167 ($900 suspended) in fines.
The following marriages were recently filed at the Roosevelt County Courthouse:
• Cory Jilek, 24, and Mary Surdam, 19, both of Portales.
• Michael Gaure, 23, of Yuma, Ariz. and Maria Ordonez, 24, of Clovis.
• Leonardo Sierra, 19, and Kara Carling, 19, both of Portales.
• At 7:37 a.m. a caller reported a CD player stolen from vehicle on Danube.
• At 8:58 a.m. a caller reported a two truck accident with injuries on N.M. 236 and Roosevelt Road T. One vehicle had flipped and was on fire, according the the report.
• At 9:39 a.m. a caller reported her mother’s vehicle stolen on South Avenue I.
• At 10:10 a.m. a caller reported a juvenile was assaulted at school.
• At 5:06 p.m. a caller reported a minor accident on West First street.
• At 6:55 p.m. a caller reported that her grandson’s bicycle was stolen on West Fir.
• At 10:23 p.m. a caller reported break-in and theft from an East Rose Street address.
• At 11:39 p.m. a caller reported a shot fired and car speeding away on South Ave. E.
• At 1:40 a.m. a caller reported her son having trouble with two females on New Mexico Drive. Officers investigated a case of criminal damage to a car.
• At 3:28 a.m. officer reported a car hitting a power pole in alley off West University Drive.
• At 9:42 a.m. a caller reported someone attempted to break into a vehicle on South Main.
• At 12:38 p.m. a caller reported an I.D. theft on South Avenue D.
• At 1:50 p.m. a caller reported a stolen cell phone on Community Way.
• At 3:21 p.m. a caller reported her baby choking on East Spruce. An ambulance was called but the mother refused transport for the child.
• At 3:36 p.m. a caller reported a non-injury accident on North Knoxville.
• At 6:02 p.m. a caller reported a two vehicle accident on North Ave D and Fir
• At 11:37 p.m. a caller reported vehicle smashed on South Ave. A. The caller reported seeing three subjects running down the street.
• At 7:18 a.m. a caller reported someone breaking into his vehicle on North I. No details on what was taken.