The following is a sampling of the calls received by Portales police dispatchers over the last week. According to the reports:
• At 1:29 p.m. a caller reported a non-injury motor vehicle accident at Avon and Lime.
• At 10:02 p.m. an ambulance was dispatched to the Floyd gym in reference to an unresponsive female.
• At 5:56 dispatchers received reports of a one-vehicle rollover at milepost 12 on N.M. 202.
• At 10:34 a.m. a non-injury motor-vehicle accident was reported on South Kilgore.
• At 6:11 p.m. dispatchers received a call from a police officer’s wife that a subject was trying to break into their residence on E. Third. She reported that the subject left through the back yard.
• At 9:38 p.m. a caller on South Main advised dispatchers of smoke coming from a garage on her street. When Portales Fire Department units arrived they extinguished a small fire in the garage.
• At 1:02 p.m. a caller reported a two-vehicle accident at Amazon and Chicago.
• At 10:28 a.m. a caller reported a two-vehicle accident at Second and Abilene.
• At 1:18 p.m. a caller reported a two-vehicle accident at U.S. 70 and Kilgore. Officers investigating the accident arrested one individual on a parole violation warrant.
• At 4:26 p.m. a caller reported a hit and run accident at the corner of Third and Avenue A.
• At 7:55 a.m. a caller reported a two-vehicle accident on East Third.
• At 8:20 a.m. sheriff’s deputies were dispatched to a two-vehicle accident on South Roosevelt Road 2.
• At 8:02 a.m. a caller reported a two-vehicle non-injury accident at Main and University.