The following is a sampling of calls made to Portales police dispatchers in the past week. According to the reports:
• At 10:05 a.m. an officer was advised of a vehicle accident at Boston and Kaywood. All subjects were fine and refused transport.
• At 11:39 a.m. a caller advised of some stolen property out of a house on S. Ave. A.
• At 1:07 a.m. a caller stated that there were two subjects trying to break into a vehicle next door to her on W. 14th St.
• At 7:04 p.m. a caller requested an officer as the security guards were fighting to detain a shoplifter on S. Kilgore.
• At 8:31 a.m. a caller reported that his son hit a truck. One subject had a bloody nose and the other had bumped his head. They did not want an ambulance.
• At 6:31 p.m. a caller reported a two-vehicle accident at U.S. 70 and Kilgore that was blocking the road. Injuries were reported.
• At 11:13 a.m. a caller reported that her vehicle had been broken into on S. Abilene.
• At 7:07 a.m. a caller requested an officer to report a stolen vehicle on N. Abilene.
• At 4:26 p.m. a caller reported a hit and run that happened sometime that morning on San Felipe Court.