Salvation Army volunteers will be ringing for tornado restoration donations this weekend.
The nonprofit’s signature Red Kettles, which are traditionally used for Christmas, will be set up at locations throughout Clovis and Portales.
According to Salvation Army officials, funds collected will be used to feed families affected by the March 23 tornado that hit Clovis.
The kettles will be set up at the following locations:
• The Clovis News Journal office at 521 Pile St., Clovis
• U.S. Postal Service locations
• K-Bob’s Steakhouse, Clovis
• High Plains Credit Union locations
• Albertson’s, Clovis
• Walgreen’s, Clovis
• Clovis and Portales Wal-Mart from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. today and 1-8 p.m. on Sunday.