The Roosevelt General Hospital Board held their monthly meeting on Tuesday. The following items were discussed during the meeting:
• The hospital showed a profit of $205,000 for the month of March
• The hospital is working with other local agencies to provide quick transport for psychiatric patients to the proper facilities for treatment.
• The emergency department reported seeing 824 patients.
• Eleven patients were admitted to the intensive care unit for the month of March.
• Sixteen patients are currently enrolled in the cardiac rehab program.
• Twenty-six patients are currently being seen by the home health care department.
• The MRI addition is 45 percent complete with a projected completion date of six weeks.
• RGH will take possession of a facility on May 1 that will house the rural-based health clinic in Clovis.