September 12, 1996

• La Casa de Buena Salud, Inc. moved into there new facility located at 1515 West Fir. In addition to the new facility, La Casa combined with Public Health Services and Los Abuelitos Senior Center to consolidate into one location.
• Members of the Chi Omega Sorority collected food donations that were given to the Community Services Center for their food closet.
• Small bales of alfalfa were being sold for $3.50 per bale for small bales or $100 per ton.