The following is a sampling of calls that were made to Roosevelt County dispatch:
• At 2:36 a.m., a caller in the area of 16th and H reported a male subject standing next to a pickup throwing items at the house.
• At 3:29 p.m., a caller in the 600 block of West First reported someone had thrown a chunk of concrete through the window of his truck.
• At 9:30 p.m., a caller at RGH requested an officer, as a male subject in the ER had been battered in the city.
• At 4:17 p.m., a caller reported a small grass fire near the Desert Star Dairy.
• At 1:56 p.m., in the 900 block of West University, an officer was requested for an unattended death.
• At 3:15 p.m., a caller in the 2100 block of East Second requested an officer after he found property in his back yard.
• At 3:44 p.m., a caller requested the fire department as his neighbor’s house was on fire.
• At 5:56 p.m., a caller in the 1100 block of West Fir reported animal cruelty.
• At 6:36 p.m., a caller in the 200 block of East Ivy reported her husband was trying to take their 4-year-old daughter from her home.
• At 9:03 p.m., a caller in the 1000 block of New Mexico Drive requested a subject removal.
• At 1:48 p.m., a caller in the 100 block of West 19th, requested an ambulance in the parking lot because a child not breathing. Ambulance and officers were dispatched. While en route, child started breathing.
• At 3:12 p.m., a caller in the 100 block of East Commercial Street requested an ambulance for a male subject possibly having a heart attach. Patient was transported by ambulance.