Recent calls received by Roosevelt County dispatchers, according to call logs from May 26 through May 28:
• At 5:49 p.m., a caller in the 500 block of East Brazos requested a deputy from the county as someone took articles from him.
• At 7:12 p.m., a caller in the area of South Roosevelt Road U reported two females laying in the roadway.
• At 7:20 p.m., a caller in the 1500 block of South Main requested an officer because a man came to his front door and threatened him and his wife.
• At 7:38 p.m., a caller in the 700 block of Wylie Cox Circle requested an officer as her car had been damaged by someone repairing sidewalks in the area.
• At 10:19 p.m., a caller in the 2300 block of West 18th requested an officer as he had been threatened.