Recent calls to Roosevelt County dispatchers, according to call logs:
• At 3:36 p.m., a caller in the Tinsley Crossing area reported two subjects taking gravel.
• At 4:17 p.m., a caller in the area of N.M. 467 reported a 10-year-old girl passed out.
• At 2:30 p.m., a caller in the 300 block of East Rose reported two snakes in his backyard.
• At 3:33 p.m., a caller the 1200 block of North Maple Place reported a vehicle had been spray-painted.
• At 5:32 p.m., a caller in the area of N.M. 467 reported a motocross accident. An ambulance was dispatched.
• At 8:16 p.m., a caller on N.M. 88 reported smoke coming from the trailer across the street.
• At 9:22 p.m., a caller in the 1200 block of N. Avenue N reported shots fired.
• At 4 p.m., a caller in the area of South Roosevelt Road K reported a grass fire started by lightning.
• At 4:50 p.m., a caller south of Floyd reported a grass fire. Floyd firefighters were dispatched.
• At 5:43 p.m., mutual aid was requested for a fire at Dora.
• At 7:11 p.m., a caller in the area of S. Roosevelt Road 15 near Dora reported a grass fire.
• At 8:08 a.m., police were told to be on the look out for a hysterical woman driving around screaming in silver car east of the sale barn. A deputy located her. She was looking for her missing son, who was found. The father had had called in, too, reporting the son missing.
• At 9:09 a.m., a caller in the area of N.M. 206 and S. Roosevelt Road 7 reported a semi-trailer and a car collided. Deputies and officers assisted.
• At 9:36 a.m., a caller from an alarm company called in a fire alarm at a residence.