Recent calls received by Roosevelt County dispatchers, according to call logs:
• At 12:15 a.m., a caller in the 1700 block of West Fir requested an officer as he was getting text messages from a man in Albuquerque who has threatened his wife.
• At 5:04 p.m., a caller in the 500 block of North Avenue C reported a female throwing things in the front yard of a house across from hers.
• At 8:50 p.m., an intruder alarm went off in a museum the 1200 block of South University.
• At 8:56 p.m., a caller in the area of S. Roosevelt Road 10 reported a grass fire in her pasture.
• At 7:27 p.m., a caller at Roosevelt General Hospital told police a 3-year-old boy was in the emergency room with dog bites to his face from two or three days before. An animal control officer responded and called for a police officer to meet at the bite location.
• At 10:15 p.m., a caller in the area of N.M. 467 reported that she was just threatened.
• At 10:31 p.m., a caller in the area of 16th and Globe streets reported someone screaming for help.
• At 5:43 a.m., a caller in the 500 block of South Avenue C reported someone had painted curse words on her car and covered the windows in paint.
• At 8 a.m., a caller in the 1000 block of South Chicago Avenue requested to make a report of child abuse from out of state.
• At 12:45 p.m., a caller in the 1000 block of West 14th Lane reported his trees were cut down.
• At 5:12 p.m., a caller in the 2000 block of South Chicago Avenue reported subjects shooting fireworks onto oncoming vehicles.
• At 6:20 p.m., a caller in the area of S. Roosevelt Road AG reported a grass fire.
• At 6:47 p.m., a caller in the area of S. Roosevelt Road 27 near Dora reported a grass fire two miles west of N.M. 206. Dora fire units responded.
• At 9:37 p.m., a caller in the 1200 block of North Chicago Avenue reported being threatened.
• At 9 a.m., a caller in the 1700 block of North Boston Avenue requested to meet with an officer to report her boyfriend taking her 2-year-old son from her to Portales.
• At 11:57 a.m., a caller in the area of Kilgore and Third streets requested an officer to report vandalism and possible larceny at the Portales Cemetery.