Recent calls received by Roosevelt County dispatchers, according to call logs:
• At 12:02 a.m., a caller in the 200 block of North Boulder Avenue reported her grandson was out of control and broke a screen.
• At 12:31 p.m., a caller in the 700 block of South Dallas Avenue reported smoke coming from the windows of a house.
• At 4:51 p.m., a caller in the 200 block of Oklahoma Drive requested an off-duty officer to call for a third party to request a check on a female and her children as she had threatened to harm the children, then herself.
• At 6:14 p.m., a caller in the 200 block of East Ninth Street requested an officer as she had been assaulted by a male subject. She stated she used a knife to defend herself. The caller said the male left on a bike
• At 10:37 a.m., a caller in the 1100 block of South Main reported threats by e-mail.
• At 10:25 p.m., a caller in the 400 block of North Avenue K reported her neighbor was trying to light her car on fire.
• At 6:43 p.m., a caller in the area of South Roosevelt Road 6 reported someone shooting from a vehicle.
• At 7:21 p.m., a caller in the 1600 block of North Main Street reported finding an infant sitting on the curb with no parents or caretaker around.
• At 8:14 p.m., a caller in the 2000 block of West University reported that two motorcycles just crashed in front of their residence. An officer and ambulance were dispatched.
• At 9:27 p.m., a caller in the 1100 block of West Fir reported his neighbor’s door had been kicked in, and the neighbors had been gone for a few days.
• At 11:47 p.m., a caller in the 1300 block of South Avenue H reported her husband had gone crazy and she needed an officer.
• At 12:09 a.m., a caller in the 200 block of South Avenue F reported she was being harassed and requested an officer.
• At 2:35 p.m., a caller in the area of Chalk Hill Road reported a trespass that happened the day before.
• At 2:56 p.m., a caller in the 1600 block of North Avenue A reported several things missing from the home.