PNT staff report
This Christmas season, the Portales MainStreet Program is featuring the Portales Christmas Crawl to promote local shopping, according to a news release from the organization.
Participants can win gift certificates and products from local merchants.
People interested have from Friday to Dec. 11 to get a promotional booklet with instructions from a participating business or other designated location, visit at least 15 of the 19 businesses and get a stamp, and turn in the completed form. The forms are to be entered into a drawing for prizes from the businesses, according to the release.
The prizes are in the window display at 226 W. Second St., on the corner of Second and Avenue B.
When participants make a purchase at a participating business, they can also enter into a drawing for a gift certificate from that store with a minimum value of $25, according to the release.
Winners are to be notified by Dec. 15.
• Aaron’s Sales & Lease, 217 S. Ave. C
• Bar G Western Wear, 115 W. Second St.
• Big League Sports, 114 S. Ave. A
• Butterfly Floral & Gifts, 1620 S. Ave. D
• Creighton’s Town & Country, 1625 S. Ave. D
• Diversity, 700-A E. Second St.
• Fashion Girl, 103 W. Second St.
• Hestand’s Floral and Gifts, 813 W. Second St.
• Hot Threads, 119 S. Main St.
• Landall’s Box Office, 401 S. Ave. C
• The Main Place, 109 S. Main St.
• NoWhereElse, 214 S. Main St.
• Robert’s TV & Appliance, 420 S. Ave. C
• Shabby Sheep Yarn Shoppe, 210 W. Second St.
• TDT Embroidery, 415 S. Ave. C
• Tres Cowgirls Chic, 215 W. Second St.
• Valley Furniture, 101 S. Main St.
• Woody’s Jewelry, 117 W. Second St.