Freedom New Mexico
Four finalists including Interim Administrator Tori Sandoval were named Friday for the position of jail administrator, according to Curry County Manager Lance Pyle.
Pyle identified the other three candidates as Gerry D. Billy of Newark, Ohio; Michael D. William of Selah, Wash., and Joe Sprunk of Albuquerque.
Pyle also announced a committee to assist in interviewing the candidates and recommending a successor to Keith Norwood, who resigned Sept. 13. The committee includes:
• Curry County Commission Chairman Caleb Chandler
• County Commissioner Wendell Bostwick
• Manny Romero, a loss prevention specialist for the New Mexico Association of Counties.
• Chavez County Detention Administrator Sandra Stewart
• San Miguel County Detention Administrator Patrick Snedeker
• New Mexico State Police Capt. Jimmy Glascock
Pyle said the salary range for the administrator is $68,259 to $85,324 and he expected to make an announcement on the final choice during the week of Dec. 19.