Here are Portales police call logs from
• 10:06 a.m., Caller requested an ambulance for a subject who had fallen, New Mexico 267.
• 10:14 a.m., Caller requested an ambulance for a subject with back pain, 2100 block of La Vega De Ranch.
• 10:18 a.m., Caller reported a counterfeit bill, 100 block of North Chicago,
• 11:33 a.m., Caller requested an ambulance for an 84-year-old male, 1700 block of South Avenue O.
• 12:08 p.m., Caller requested an ambulance for assault, South Roosevelt Road 7.
• 12:37 p.m., Caller reported harassment, walk-up.
• 12:59 p.m., Caller reported a juvenile problem, 600 block of West 17th Street.
• 1:01 p.m., Caller requested a subject removal, 1100 block of West First Street.
• 4:53 p.m., Caller reported items stolen from his property, New Mexico 467.
• 5:06 p.m., Caller reported an elderly man, who seemed disoriented, walking around barefoot, 1900 block of South Avenue I.
• 5:40 p.m., Caller reported two subjects, one outside with a dog tied to a pole and one inside, both just waiting, 100 block West First Street.
• 6:37 p.m., Caller requested a standby for his girlfriend, 2100 San Miguel Court.
• 7:10 p.m., Caller reported a money scam, 1900 block of Redwine.
• 9:09 p.m., Caller requested an ambulance for a 1-year-old child who was ill, 200 block of Sandhill Road.
• 9:38 p.m., Caller reported loud music, 1300 block of South Avenue I.
• 9:51 p.m., Caller reported viscous dogs in the alley, 200 block of Oklahoma.
• 10:53 p.m., Caller reported a loud noise, 100 block of South Houston.
• 11:37 p.m., Dispatch put out a bolo for a reckless driver, 18th and South Avenue I.
• 2:54 a.m., Caller reported his mother was having difficulty breathing, 700 block North Avenue O.
• 5:38 a.m., Caller reported hearing shots fired, 100 block of West Ivy.
• 8:10 a.m., Caller requested an officer for a strange vehicle, 2100 block of Hummingbird Street.
• 8:38 a.m., Caller reported burglary, 1300 West Ivy.
• 9:52 a.m., Caller requested officer for dogs at large, 800 block of East 2nd Street.
• 10:43 a.m., Caller reported a dispute with his wife, 1100 block of West 15th.
• 11:11 a.m., Caller reported a dog in their store, 500 block of West 18th Street.
— Compiled by PNT staff writer Alisa Boswell