- Thursday — Baseball, Dora, here, V (2), 2 p.m. and 4 p.m.
- Saturday — Baseball, Eunice, there, V, TBA.
FCCLA students place
- Crudities tray (State level, Monday event) — Tate Turnbough, Silver medal.
- Crudities tray (State level, Monday event) — Jordan Morgan and Haley Powell, Silver medals.
- Decorated cake (State level, Monday event) — Raeona Sanders, Silver medal.
- Illustrate talk (National level, Tuesday event) — Kylie Kiker and Rachel Cox, Gold medals.
- Career investigation (National level, Tuesday event) — Tate Turnbough, Silver medal (qualified for National contest in Orlando, Fla., July 8-12).
- Going above and beyond: Kylie Kiker, Rachel Cox, Jordan Morgan and Haley Powell helped to judge and/or worked as a contest assistant.
- There will be school Friday. School will be released at 1 p.m. and buses will run at 1 p.m. There will be parent/teacher conferences from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Shealton Veo won one of the Roosevelt County Rural Telephone Cooperative Youth Tour trips to Washington, D.C., in June for her essay submission.
- SBA testing is from Tuesday to April 4.