Here is a sampling of police, sheriff and fire call logs:
- 11:56 a.m.: Caller reported her son is not breathing, 1300 block of North Fargo.
- 1:01 p.m.: Call in reference to harassment, police station.
- 1:12 p.m.: Officer requested for a gas drive off, 1000 block of West Second Street.
- 3:23 p.m.: Case number for bench warrant requested, 1000 block of Community Way.
- 3:43 p.m.: Caller reported being in a vehicle accident with injuries, 200 block of South Main.
- 4:19 p.m.: Caller reported her husband is trying to take her child, 300 block of South Avenue I.
- 4:24 p.m.: Caller requesting to speak with a deputy in reference to a missing person, police station.
- 4:47 p.m.: Call in reference to an alarm, 1000 block of Sun Court.
- 5:09 p.m.: Call in reference to a traffic hazard, railroad arms down and no train, Avenue K and Community Way.
- 5:19 p.m.: Subject requesting to speak to an officer for a VIN inspection, police station.
- 5:54 p.m.: Caller reported his neighbor opened the back gate and his dog attacked him, 1000 block of North Avenue J.
- 5:56 p.m.: Caller reported subjects in a pickup at an intersection possibly needing assistance, N.M. 202 and N.M. 70.
- 6:33 p.m.: Caller requesting to speak to an officer about her daughter, police station.
- 6:36 p.m.: Call in reference to a traffic hazard, railroad arms down and ringing and still no train, Avenue K and Community Way.
- 7:03 p.m.: Call in reference to an identity theft, 1300 block of Oakwood Circle.
- 7:10 p.m.: Caller requested a unit while they do a walk-through on ex-tenant's house, 1700 block of South Avenue A.
- 7:19 p.m.: Call in reference to a customer who promised to return and pay $20 and has not returned, 500 block of West 18th Street.
- 8:12 p.m.: Caller reported a motorcycle accident with injuries, U.S. 70.
- 8:23 p.m.: Call in reference to a threat; previous owner is at the caller's residence, 100 block of Mesilla Park.
- 8:27 p.m.: Caller reported a 15-year-old forced into a vehicle and possibly having a domestic dispute, 900 block of East Second.
- 8:59 p.m.: Caller reported having a domestic dispute with her husband; he has been drinking, 600 block of East Canadian.
- 9:10 p.m.: Call in reference to male subject vomiting, ambulance requested, 1800 block of South Railroad 7.
- 9:24 p.m.: Caller found an ID in an alleyway, police station.
- 9:40 p.m.: Call in reference to male with defibrillator down,
ambulance requested, U.S. 70.
- 10:02 p.m.: Call in reference to criminal damage, windows busted out, 900 block of East Third Street.
- 2:18 a.m.: Caller requested an officer escort an individual from her residence, 500 block of South Abilene.
- 3:21 a.m.: Caller reported seeing a domestic dispute, Second and Chicago.
- 8:44 a.m.: Case number requested by an officer, 800 block of South Avenue C.
- 8:57 a.m.: Caller reported her friend was depressed and said he wanted to end it all, 1700 block of South Main.
— Compiled by PNT staff writer Benna Sayyed