The following items will be on the agenda for the Portales City Council meeting at 7 p.m. today in the Council Chambers at city hall:
- Update on U.S. 70 road construction.
- Resolution for the notice of public meetings with the schedule of meetings for Fiscal Year 2012-2013.
- Authorizing the mayor to execute Juvenile Adjudication Fund Grant Agreement.
- Contracting for summer Juvenile Adjudication Program with DWI Teen Court.
- Renewal of Joint Use Agreement with the Portales Municipal District for Lindsey-Steiner Elementary School.
- Police Department update.
- Resolution authorizing the mayor to execute a cooperative agreement project with the New Mexico Department of Transportation for the Fiscal Year 2012-13.
- Other business/citizens to be heard.