The following items will be on the agenda for a Roosevelt County Commission special meeting at 9 a.m. today in the county courthouse:
- Presentation of proposed wildlife services.
- A grant agreement between Roosevelt County and the New Mexico Department of Transportation.
- Out-of-state travel for Deputy Sonny Wilcox to travel to Spring Branch, Texas, for annual canine recertification.
- Report of road viewers for discontinuance of portions of North Roosevelt Road AZ, South Roosevelt Road AZ and North Roosevelt Road 1.
- Funding for additional position for Roosevelt County Extension Office.
- Discussion on the fairgrounds electrical system.
— Compiled by PNT staff writer Alisa Boswell