Portales City Council
The following items will be on the Portales City Council's agenda today at its 7 p.m. meeting:
- A presentation of a 20-Year Service Award to the city's Planning Director, Sammy Standefer.
- A proclamation declaring Oct. 7-13 as Fire Prevention Week in Portales.
- An update on the U.S. 70 construction project.
- A contract to lease the Blackwater Draw Well Field for grazing of cattle to Chad Davis.
- A resolution regarding the acceptance of donation of Roosevelt County Milnesand Fire Department's 1994 Ford ambulance to the City of Portales/Roosevelt County Emergency Management Program.
— Compiled by PNT senior writer Christina Calloway