• Today's focus: Family R
• Household members: 4
• Children: 2
• Special circumstances: The husband was without a job for three months, during which time the family got behind on bills. The family has been able to catch up on bills, but has little money for presents.
• Clothing needs: Boys size 6, shoe size 3; girls size 5, shoe size 11.
• Toys list: Boy, 6, remote control car or scooter; girl, 4, small bicycle or dolls.
• Who's helped: Around 350 families who've asked the Salvation Army to help make Christmas special.
• Donations: Can be dropped off at the CNJ, 521 Pile St., or mailed to P.O. Box 1689, Clovis, N.M., 88012. Envelopes should be clearly marked "Empty Stocking Fund." Checks must be payable to "The Salvation Army."
Contributions will be forwarded to the Salvation Army office, 317 E. Second St., Clovis, or gifts may be purchased for specific children or seniors by choosing an Angel tag off of trees located at North Plains Mall, Walmart in Clovis, Hastings and St. Clair Orthodontics.
If you would like to help "Family R," call Jim Gallop at the Salvation Army at 762-3801.