Portales police, sheriff and fire call logs:
- 4:31 p.m.: Caller reported an auto burglary, 1700 block of South Globe.
- 5:02 p.m.: Caller requested a close patrol until Saturday, 1400 block of South Avenue J.
- 5:05 p.m.: Caller reported fraud, 500 block of West 18th Street.
- 5:10 p.m.: Caller requested an ambulance, State Road 267, Floyd.
- 5:50 p.m.: Caller requested a standby, police station.
- 6:46 p.m.: Caller requested a subject be removed, 600 block of West 14th.
- 6:49 p.m.: Call in reference to a domestic dispute, 1100 block of North Avenue A.
- 6:49 p.m.: Caller requested a standby in reference to a child custody issue, 1300 block of South Avenue C.
- 8:55 p.m.: Caller reported a single-vehicle accident; a semi rolled over, State Road 114, Elida.
- 8:57 p.m.: Caller requested to speak with an officer regarding a child custody dispute, 1300 block of South Avenue G.
- 10:33 p.m.: Caller requested ambulance assistance, 700 block of West 17th street.
- 12:07 a.m.: Caller requested officer assistance, U.S. 70.
- 1:08 a.m.: Caller reported a silent panic alarm, 400 block of North Main.
- 1:12 a.m.: Caller reported suspicious activity, 1700 block of North Avenue K.
- 1:59 a.m.: Caller reported an irate customer, 1600 block of East Spruce Street.
- 2:55 a.m.: Caller requested a welfare check on her daughter, 1600 block of East Spruce Street.
- 4:55 a.m.: Caller reported a motor vehicle accident, State Road 206 and South Roosevelt Road 16.
- 8:20 a.m.: Caller reported a medical alarm, 1300 block of South Main.
- 10:07 a.m.: Caller requested to speak with a deputy, 2800 block of South Roosevelt Road H.
- 11:09 a.m.: Caller requested to speak with a deputy, 100 block of Airport Road.
- 11:21 a.m.: Caller reported a dead dog, 1200 block of North Main.
- 11:31 a.m.: Caller had questions about a civil issue, 1400 block of East Brazos.
- 11:34 a.m.: Caller reported fraud, 1000 block of West Second Street.
- 1:35 p.m.: Caller requested a house check, 1900 block of West Second Street.
- 2 p.m.: Caller reported shots fired, 800 block of Redwine Ball.
- 2:04 p.m.: Caller reported harassment, 1400 block of East Brazos.
— Compiled by CMI staff writer Benna Sayyed