Here is a sampling of police, sheriff and fire calls for:
- 12:20 a.m.: Subject removal, 1500 block of West 18th Street.
- 12:31 a.m.: Trouble breathing, requesting ambulance, 500 block of Avenue D.
- 1:00 a.m.: Suspicious activity, 900 block of South Avenue.
- 1:58 a.m.: Officer requested, 700 block of West 17th Lane.
- 3:26 a.m.: Robbery, 100 block of North Chicago Avenue.
- 3:37 a.m.: Warrant service, 100 block of North Chicago Avenue.
- 5:40 a.m.: Intoxicated driver, 1200 block of North Chicago Avenue.
- 8:20 a.m.: Warrant service, 1700 block of North Boston Avenue.
- 8:53 a.m.: Harassment, 500 block of South E Avenue.
- 9:35 a.m.: Ill subject, 900 block of South B Avenue.
- 10:25 a.m.: Animal problem, 1100 block of West Juniper Street.
- 11:14 a.m.: Criminal damage, 300 block of East Seventh Street.
- 11:15 a.m.: Harassment, 1700 block of North Boston Avenue.
- 1:11 p.m.: Warrant service, 1700 block of North Boston Avenue.
- 2:12 p.m.: Animal problem, 1600 block of North Main Street.
- 3:36 p.m.: Larceny, 1400 block of South J Avenue.
- 4:34 p.m.: Officer requested, Portales area.
- 5:14 p.m.: Motor vehicle accident with injuries, West University E.
- 6:04 p.m.: Animal problem, 400 block of South Roosevelt Road.
- 6:40 p.m.: Ambulance request, 200 block of N.M. 267.
- 7:30 p.m.: Ambulance request, 1600 block of West Fir Street.
- 8:34 p.m.: Ambulance request, 1400 block of South Avenue B.
- 9:12 p.m.: Vehicle parked the wrong way, 100 block of West Second Street.
- 9:22 p.m.: Criminal damage, 1500 block of South A Avenue.
- 10:51 p.m.: Stolen vehicle, US 70.
- 11:20 p.m.: Close patrol requested, 200 block of West 14th Street.
—Compiled by CMI newsroom assistant Arlene Castro