The following items will be on the agenda for the Portales City Council meeting at 7 p.m. today at City Hall:
• Public hearing to receive comments on an ordinance amending the Portales City Code.
• Request for approval of appointment and setting of compensation for election officials for special election scheduled for Dec. 13.
• Award of bid for Portales Waterline Improvements Project.
• Resolution declaring the intent of the City of Portales to issue Industrial Development Bonds in an aggregate principal amount up to $25 million in connection with a proposed expansion of a project located at the southwest corner of 18th Street and Industrial Drive.
• Resolution adopting new water rate schedule.
• Other business/citizens to be heard.