The following items will be on the agenda for the Roosevelt County Board of Commissioners meeting 9 a.m. today in the county courthouse:
• Approval of preliminary plat for Northpointe subdivision
• Protective firefighting equipment for road maintainers
• Roosevelt County Community Development Corp. annual report
• Award RFB No. 2011-06 for hauling of road materials for the Roosevelt County Road Department.
• Approve a resolution designating precinct numbers.
• Approve a resolution designating the polling places for the 2012 primary and general elections.
• Approve contract between Roosevelt County and Donna Morgan for contract services as event center coordinator.
• Reports by elected officials/department heads
• Hear public input
— Compiled by PNT staff writer Alisa Boswell