The following items are on the agenda for the Portales City Council meeting 7 p.m. Tuesday in the council chambers at city hall:
• Ratification of finance department’s actions regarding bills for September 2011.
• Authorize city manager to negotiate a professional services contract and mayor to execute resultant contract for professional services for regional growth planner with local growth management concurrence.
• Resolution authorizing mayor to execute an application for airport aid and a resulting grant agreement for airport aid with the New Mexico Department of Transportation, aviation division.
• Renewal of lease agreement between the city of portales and Nino Ortega.
• Annual renewal of non-exclusive use agreement with Portales bowhunters club.
• Other business/citizens to be heard.
— Compiled by PNT staff writer Alisa Boswell