Portales City Council
The following items are on the agenda for the Portales City Council meeting at 7 p.m. today at Portales City Hall:
• Declaring Fire Prevention Week Oct. 9-15.
• Notice of intent to adopt an ordinance amending certain portions of the Portales city code.
• Items from Planning Commission: Recommendation to approve preliminary plat.
• A resolution supporting the repeal of Greenhouse Gas Cap-and-Trade Provisions.
• Memorandum of Agreement between the New Mexico Department of Transportation and the city of Portales for Portales Area Transit System.
Roosevelt County Commission
The following items are on the agenda for the Roosevelt County Board of Commissioners meeting 9 a.m. today at the county courthouse:
• A public hearing to discuss the North Pointe Subdivision.
• U.S. Department of Agriculture Wildlife Services Program Quarterly Report.
• Supplemental Sole Community Provider Funds.
• Designating Roosevelt County Commission boundaries.
• Resolution supporting the repeal of Greenhouse Gas Cap-and-Trade Provisions.
• Renewal of contract for attorney services.
• Rate structure adjustment for Special Events Arena.
• Lease renewal between Roosevelt County and Teambuilders Inc. for the Bonem Home.
• Reports from county officials and department heads.
— Compiled by PNT staff writer Alisa Boswell