Roosevelt County has been chosen to receive $5,459 to supplement emergency food and shelter programs in the county, according to information from the Community Services Center.
A local board will determine how the money will be distributed.
Local agencies chosen to receive funds must:
• Be private voluntary non-profits or units of government.
• Be eligible to receive federal funds.
• Have an accounting system.
• Practice nondiscrimination.
• Have demonstrated the capability to deliver emergency food and/or shelter programs.
• Have a voluntary board if they are a private voluntary organization.
The application deadline is Friday.
To apply: Pamela O’Malley at the Community Services Center, 1100 Community Way; 356-8576, extension 36