A sampling of recent calls received by Portales dispatch, according to all logs from Wednesday through Friday.
• At 4:25 p.m. a caller in the 800 block of 14th Street reported his four-wheeler was stolen.
• At 6:45 p.m. a caller in the vicinity of N.M. 267 said her daughter's ex-boyfriend made threatening phone calls and he was on his way to her house. A deputy was dispatched.
• At 8 p.m. a caller reported that her daughter had been sexually assaulted in the 1500 block of West Hickory. It was reported to a S.A.N.E. nurse and an evidence kit was collected by S.A.N.E. Personnel. The caller said her daughter wished to report the result to police and an officer was dispatched.
• At 8:13 p.m. a caller in the 400 block of Knoxville requested a stand-by as she and her boyfriend had an argument earlier. She was afraid he might be there.
• At 9:38 p.m. a possible domestic between a father and son was reported in the 100 block of South Indio.
• At midnight a caller in the area of the 1500 block of Arizona Drive, reported finding a dog that looked like it has been shot.
• At 11:36 a.m. a caller reported a wreck in the 2200 block of Zuni Court.
• At 8:35 p.m. a caller requested an officer to come to the vicinity of the 100 block of 16th Street because her house had been shot with paint balls.
• At 8:36 p.m. a caller requested an officer in the area of the 1000 block of N.J. Ave., as a vehicle kept circling.
• At 11:57 p.m. an officer requested an ambulance at the 1700 block of N. Boston, as a male subject that was being booked was complaining of chest pains.
• At 12:30 p.m. a subject was removed from Portales High School due to criminal trespassing.